New York Assembly Bill 10942 would make all vaccines recommended by the CDC mandatory for all children to attend school and, and for the first time, vaccines would become mandatory for infants and toddlers.
This law, which would force dangerous and unwelcome vaccines on children in New York State, without exemptions, is now before the New York State Assembly.
- All children in New York would be required to get all shots reccomended by the CDC's Advisory Committee in Imunization Practices.
- All children will be compelled to receive all shots - there will be religious exemptions for students but not for health workers and adults
- Exemptions of Conscience are not permitted under the proposed legislation
- All children in New York up to age 18 would be required to get annual flu shots
- All girls in New York would be required to get a human papilloma virus shots without parental approval or even notification
- All junior high school children and college students would be required to get meningococcal shots.
Under this law, regardless of previous adverse reactions, genetic susceptibility, parental objection or any other condition, girls will be forced to receive 70 doses of vaccines, boys 67, by the time they are 18 years old, including vaccines for sexually transmitted diseases, regardless of parental approval.
At a time when the vaunted safety of vaccines is being questioned even by the former head of the NIH, Dr. Bernadine Healey, this push for quick profits and generation-wide health disasters is unconsionable.
Vaccines are dangerous, poorly tested and have not, despite vast propaganda efforts, been shown to be either safe or effective. Parallel to increasing numbers of vaccinations, autism, diabetis, auto immune disorders, neurological disorders and cancer are outpacing the ability of families and the health care system to deal with them in the children who are experiencing, and often dying, of these tragic, and preventable illnesses.
Vaccination is being forced upon millions ofchildren despite the clear dangers of inoculation (especially early infant inoculation and multiple vaccinations) and the low scientific validity of the procedure.
This type of medical tyranny cannot be allowed in a free country where it violates parental rights and allows the school or state to supersede the authority of the parent or, in the case of adults, violates the personal rights of anyone being threatened with compulsory medication or vaccination.
Actions you take when you submit this letter:
Your letter urges your Congressional Members to protect your health and health freedom now by supporting the Child Medication Safety Act, S. 891, in order to keep children safe from dangerous medications and urge protective legislations for all members of the population as well.
Your letter urges your Federal Legislators and all New York State legislators to enact laws which make exemptions on medical, philosphical or conscientious grounds to vaccination to protect both our children and our liberties.
Your action is urgently needed now.
Yours in health and freedom,
Rima E. Laibow, MD
Natural Solutions Foundation