Tell the FDA About Your Experience with Brazilian Blowout
Are you a stylist who has experienced health problems you suspect are a result of working with Brazilian Blowout? Then the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) needs to hear from you! We're working to convince the FDA to take action on toxic hair straighteners to protect stylists from harmful exposures to formaldehyde, which is linked to a host of health problems, including cancer. Your voice matters on this issue!
Ideas to Get You Started
- How long have you been working with Brazilian Blowout? How many times a week do you give the treatment?
- What kinds of health problems have you faced?
- How have these health problems affected your family, your ability to work, or other areas of your life?
- Type your story in the space between "Dear Dr. Katz" and the first paragraph.
- Make sure to leave the rest of the text beginning with "To protect the health of salon workers" intact, which asks the FDA to take specific actions to protect your health
- Click send
- Please share this page with other stylists who might be interested!