“Corporate Accountability International does so much with modest resources. Their accomplishments are remarkable. I am happy to contribute because I believe my gifts are having a disproportionately big impact, while the world is moved closer to my vision of fairness.”
Call on Fast Food Giants to Value [the] Meal
Corporate Accountability International is building a movement challenging the fast food industry to stop interfering in the political process, preventing the public from knowing the health risks of fast food and bombarding our children with manipulative marketing.
We believe everyone needs access to enough affordable, healthy food and the fast food industry’s abuses are a roadblock that, once removed, can ensure a healthier future for generations to come.
- Stop fast food advertising, promotion and sponsorship that appeals to children and teenagers
- Stop manipulating public health policy and nutrition science
- Provide complete, accurate and non-promotional information about the health risks of fast food
- Reduce the negative health impacts of fast food
- Do not interfere with people’s right to decide whether or where fast food will be sold in their communities
- Pay the high costs of health care associated with diet-related diseases