- Policy Resources
- News & Analysis
- Your State
Tue, Oct 16, 2007
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Colorado Health Care at a Crossroads
Building a Path to Health Care for All
Join advocates and decision makers at a public forum to discuss the current and future status of health care in Colorado.
A panel of state legislators, national leaders, and progressive advocates will provide a progressive examination of health care reform in Colorado, discuss the unique needs facing Colorado, and share lessons learned from health care reform approaches in other states.
RSVP using the tool below.
- Colorado State Rep. Morgan Carroll
- Wisconsin State Sen. Jon Erpenbach
- Robin Baker, Senior Policy Analyst, Bell Policy Center
- Ella Hushagen, Villers Fellow, Families USA
- John C. Arensmeyer, Small Business Majority
- Adam Thompson, Progressive States Network
- Bell Policy Center
- Center for Policy Alternatives
- Colorado Progressive Coalition
- Herndon Alliance
- Universal Health Care Action Network (UHCAN)
Event LocationDenver Athletic Club
1325 Glenarm Place
Register for this event