View your respondents
National Day of Prayer for Walmart Supply Chain Workers
On Saturday, December 22, join Interfaith Worker Justice, faith leaders and worker advocates across the country for a National Day of Prayer for victims of the Bangladeshi factory fire and other workers within the Walmart supply chain. Together, let us stand in solidarity with Walmart workers and send special prayers to the victims and families of the recent factory fire in Bangladesh. Gather friends and family...let's pray together on Saturday!
What you need to do:
1. Choose a location for your prayer vigil. Click HERE to find a Walmart near you.
2. Register your prayer vigil below. (Make sure to provide complete store address under "Event Details")
3. Share your prayer vigil event page with friends, family and other members of your community. Click HERE to tell your friends about your event.
4. Download prayer vigil materials and sample letter to the manager HERE.
a. Have members of your group sign the letter to Walmart's Vice President for Ethical Sourcing, Rajan Kalamanathan. Deliver a copy to the store manager on Dec. 22nd.
b. Print extra copies of the flyer to hand out.
5. Take photos and/or video of your prayer vigil. Email photo and/or video file to email@example.com.
Click HERE to see if a prayer vigil has already been organized at your local Walmart.
For additional information and questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to learn more about Jubilee at Walmart.